Friday, October 9, 2015

Ocean Game For School

Here is my board game for school. I had to make 5 play pieces. I made a killer shark, great white shark, seal, dolphin, and fish. My mom helped me with the teeth,but everything was my idea and creation. 


Then I created the board. I had an idea to do the ocean. The darkest part at the bottom is where those scary fish with teeth and giant squid live. Then you go up a little and run into jellyfish  A little further up you can find sharks. At the very top are the eels, crabs, and coral.  


My mom helped with the crab and my sister made the eel.



 I got my score back this week and got 25 out of 25!  My teacher said I tried really hard and he liked that I created my play pieces instead of using simple things.  He also liked that I knew my deep to shallow parts of the ocean.

Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment